Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 1, 2019

New Podcast

Check out my podcast, Vulture Droppings, on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/vulturewriterOn it we talk about, you guessed it, horror. Still rough around the edges, but I finally have my mic set up, all professional-like.So,
So,  I submitted a few stories to a contest of sorts. Every year,  Sustainable Fine Arts hosts a contest for writers who are parents.  I submitted last year as well. Pretty easy since I usually have something sitting around I can polish and send in. However... I'm not sure if my blood and guts and decapitations are usually what they are expecting.
One of the stories I sent in this year was tamer than usual.  More of a ghost story really. The Dark Corner is about a kid facing his fear of the dark.
I am working on building a group of readers of horror,  to which I will submit short stories and whatnot. Stay tuned. Don't forget about the podcast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment