*Kind of not suitable for work
Own it. Put it out there. If I share with you why I think I am awful, then maybe it will help me stop being a bitch and become more sociable...not that I want to be, but, well...
1. Tom sucks because he takes two hour shits. This is somewhat of a confession and it might severely cut back on the time in the 'office', but I camp out in the bathroom. I'm doing it right now. Sometimes I do it to avoid people, but mostly, I do my business and get caught up in what I am working on and then I can't feel my body below my waist.
May your day suck as much as mine.
For those of you who don't know me, I like to laugh at myself. I just never put it out there like this. Like most of my conversations, most of it is truthful, some is embellished and very little is made up. What it's meant to do is make you laugh. I was going to call it, 'why no one likes me', but I started to cry. You can't get more pathetic than crying while on the toilet. Basically, take what you see with a couple grains of salt.

No comments:
Post a Comment