I had a great idea for a story, until I watched the next in the series in the show Black Window, San Junipero. The series depicts individuals in abnormal and sometimes surreal situations that usually result in tragedy and/or horror. This particular episode was a story about two women who regularly visit what you first believe is the past or the future. It turns out they regularly go into a simulated reality that provides refuge and/or stimulation to old and/or terminally ill people.
![]() |
| http://www.themarysue.com/san-junipero-playlist/ |
I'm planning on revisiting the idea. It could still work, because I have a different twist. It became weird when I grouped it with a couple other occurrences. The other day, I was leafing through a book and talking to my wife and I referred to apples, and the next page I turned to, Eve was picking an apple. Then, yesterday, I asked my son where the phone was, and it rang.
Coincidences like this make me question reality.


No comments:
Post a Comment