Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

You can't work with abhorrent inexperience

Strip away everything else about Trump, a man with no political experience has been elected president. If Trump wins, for the people who didn’t for Trump,  this won’t be the normal conceding to someone you disagree with on economic or educational issues. Fighting against the establishment, this ‘movement’ he started, is nothing more than a validation of the county’s abhorrent racism, sexism, and intolerance.

I understand when people write that no matter the outcome, we are still together as a country. Let me tell you something. This country has never been more vulnerable. Insurance will be lost; people who enjoyed insurance for the first times in their lives will lose it. Vital services. Gone. Life saving procedures. Gone. 

And what will happen to all those “handouts” conservatives are complaining about…more than a few people depend on those handouts to live. We’re on the street, or the disrupt the stable environment we have established for Keegan, because…I know I’ll sound lazy…either I will or my wife will have to work more. 

So keep talking about pulling together and being one nation and working together when this man, essentially puts you neighbors, you children or friends out on the street. Keep talking when people, citizens, are deported for being in a different religion. 

And for fuck’s sake, he will have the nuclear codes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment